Saturday, July 23, 2011

Daily Eats: A Fruit Filled Day

Ah, such a beautiful morning.
It being summer, the markets and grocery stores are bursting at the seams with fresh fruit and veggies. This has left my meals looking fresh and full of colour. Yesterday I was able to photograph everything that I ate and I am excited to share it here on my blog. 
Breakfast consisted of a glass of skim milk, 1 juicy and delicious plum, and a banana. This is a pretty standard breakfast for me.
For lunch it was another glass of skim milk (I usually have two every day), and a fruit salad made by my mother. The fruit salad was made up of fresh blue berries, oranges, frozen strawberry slices, and spartan apples.
And dessert was a bowl of fresh and very sweet watermelon!
Wow, I just can't get over how amazing this watermelon was. I cut half of it up and put it into containers to eat for lunch at work. The other half I've kept un-cut in the fridge to eat at home with a spoon.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment