Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Daily Eats: Simple and Colourful

I had a lot of fresh blueberries in the house and decided that I'd take a break from using strawberries on my crepes. Because blueberries aren't as sweet as strawberries, I ended up using some powdered sugar. 
A vegetable plate with greek yogurt dip for lunch.
I decided to have some of the tomatoes and broccoli that I had bought at the farmers' market this saturday. Everything tasted so wonderful, especially the tomatoes.
A bowl of cherries. 
So one day I ate some of the great blueberry orange loaf I bought on Saturday as a snack, and paired it with...dried cantaloupe! That's right. Cantaloupe. I had never seen it before and so when I discovered it in the bulk foods store I decided to buy it. It tasted very sweet and very chewy, almost like jelly beans. 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment