Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Frozen Grapes

So a few weeks ago I saw this post over at Mis Pensamientos and was blown away by the idea of frozen grapes. I had never heard of freezing grapes before, but it sounded delicious. I washed up some of the green and red grapes I had in the fridge, tossed them into the freezer, and completely forgot about it.
Wow! Frozen grapes are really great. After they've warmed up for about a minute they are perfect to bite into. I don't know if this is true, but the frozen grapes actually tasted sweeter than the normal grapes I had in the fridge! But the thing I love most about frozen grapes is that it takes so long just to eat a handful. By the time I was done eating the ones I had put into this cup, I didn't feel like grabbing more from the freezer. Amazing. I think I've found my new favourite dessert. 
Pin It

1 comment: