Monday, September 19, 2011

Capa Maki Rolls

I love avocados. I love them so much, I plan on writing an entire post on them. Some times I like eating them plain with a dash of salt, sometime I throw some into my salads, but normally I eat them in home made sushi rolls. Ever since I learned how to make my own sushi rolls at home, avocado rolls have made a regular apearance in my house. But, what is this? Cucumber rolls (capa maki rolls)? Plain cucumber rolls, without even a hint of avocado? In this house?
That's right, the grocery store had no avocados. Grocery store, I think we need to have a talk.
 Cucumber rolls aren't bad, in fact, sometimes I'll make an extra cucumber roll to go with my avocado rolls, I was just so sad about not being able to buy avocados this week. To learn just how simple it is to make your own sushi rolls at home, click here.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hey Vimwac
    Great photos. The colours are awesome.
    Very cool banner. Your blog is making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete