Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Daily Eats: A Quick Lunch Break

Hey there folks. I've been doing a lot of homework today and thought I would take a break by posting what I had for lunch today. Glass of skim milk, bowl of watermelon chunks, broccoli, snow peas, and cucumber slices, greek yogurt dip, and radish kimchi!
The grocery store didn't have any watermelons this weekend so this is from a container I had stored away for lunches. I hope I get a chance to buy one more watermelon this year before the season ends!
And here is the radish kimchi. This is only the second time I've eaten it since I convinced my mom to let me bring it into the house. I keep forgetting that I have it because it's hidden away, out of sight, at the back of our fridge. I'm so glad I remembered it today though. : )
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment