Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cupcakes in Shakespeare Class?

I love my Shakespeare class for many reasons. The people I've met there, the videos I get to watch there, the professor, and of course the plays themselves. Today I discovered another reason to love my Shakespeare class. Cupcakes. My professor decided to bring us cupcakes to enjoy during our group discussions on "Midsummer Night's Dream". Isn't that amazing? 
The cupcakes. Although my professor didn't say so, I'm fairly certain these cupcakes came from The Cupcake Corner in Osbourne Village.
Staking out which cupcake I want. 
Success! 
I'm very proud of my cupcake. Unfortunately, my professor did not give these cupcakes to us without a little hard work. We had to make some kind of argument or observation about the way the play was portrayed in a painting he had brought to class. Guess who was the first to go. That's right, I really wanted that green cupcake.
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Those look absolutely delicious! I would really enjoy a class like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so yummy! I definitely would have been to the first to go too, if that was my reward!

    xx maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two things I love: cupcakes and Shakespeare! :) What a sweet prof.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whaatttt. I so want to be in your class!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete