Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Home Made Raspberry Frozen Yogurt

Good Morning! All of my university midterms will be taking place in the next two weeks, so my hope is to put out some really awesome posts right now, just in case later on it's dificult for me to find time to work on the blog.
Anywho, do you remember my recipe for home made strawberry frozen yogurt? No? Maybe this will help you remember. Well, today I bring you raspberry frozen yogurt!

Home Made Raspberry Frozen Yogurt
- 3 cups of frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup of plain yogurt (I used greek yogurt)
- 1/4 cup of white sugar
So the steps are fairly simple. Pour the raspberries into the processor, pour the sugar on top, pulse a few times, turn the processor on until the raspberries get all crumbly, add the yogurt, and then let it run until all the ingredients come together like in the picture above.
You can eat this right away if you're like my mother and just can't wait, or you can pop the mixture into the freezer to let it harden.
This recipe has only three ingredients and takes only five minutes to make. Plus, it tastes super good, way better than store bought stuff. I hope you enjoyed this recipe and have a chance to either make some strawberry frozen yogurt or raspberry frozen yogurt.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Hi N, it's Charise! I actually made this before you posted it as my husband likes raspberries and not strawberries (can't make something without sharing it with him!)
    Now he makes me make it every single night so he can take it for lunch :)
    And it tastes so much better than any frozen yogurt/sorbet in any store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg this looks so tasty. I have to try it!

    ReplyDelete