Monday, October 10, 2011

Thanksgiving Deviled Eggs

Happy Thanksgiving! No, I'm not crazy, I just live in Canada. Last night I got together with my family and celebrated. When Thanksgiving comes around, I am the one who is in charge of appetizers, so get ready to read about what appetizers I made over the next few days.
Today I want to share with you my recipe for deviled eggs. They're healthy, vegetarian, full of protein, super easy, and most importantly, cheap!
First, hard boil 8-10 eggs.

Once your eggs have cooled off, peel them and then cut them in half. Take the centres of the eggs and pop them into a bowl. Then mash the centres with a fork.
Then add 1 table spoon of light mayo for every three eggs, a spoonful of mustard, and some salt and pepper. Then use a hand mixer to blend it all together.
Take the mixture and put it into a piping bag. You're welcome to use any tip you like.
Then just squeeze the mixture into the egg. Fill up as many egg halves as you can before you run out of the filling. I know a lot of people sprinkle some paprika on top of their deviled eggs. This is something I had never done just because I don't really like paprika and it's mostly added to make the eggs look more classy.
Like I said, super easy!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. aww that does look easy and yummy! D:
    such a great idea. I really want to try it soon haha

    ReplyDelete