Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Watermelon Snow Cones

So I found my new favourite place to take pictures! It's this small table we have at the front door and when the sun rises in the morning the light shines so beautifully on it.
But enough about that! On to the good stuff. Have I ever mentioned how much I love watermelon? Because of this love, I've stowed away about four large containers of frozen watermelon chunks in my freezer. Up until now I wasn't sure what to do with them, but now I think I know. I'll make watermelon snow cones!
Making these is as simple as taking frozen watermelon chunks and putting them into the food processor for a while. Easy as pie, and just as tasty. : )
This really does taste just like a watermelon flavoured snow cone, but without all the added sugar and food colouring. I first had the idea to make this when I tried making Watermelon Creamsicles and failed miserably. I'm happy to say that these were a great success, and I can't wait to make them again.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. that looks soo good. sad that i don't have any frozen watermelon at my house now :(

    ReplyDelete