Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Last Minute Valentines Day Ideas

Hi there. So Valentines Day is almost over. To tell you the truth, today felt like a regular day to me, although one of the girls in my classes did bring cookies for everyone (thanks Jessica!). Anyways, I saw these lovely gift boxes when I went into Dollarama the other day and just had to buy one of everything. They're just so cute!
So I decided to take a picture of them to share with everyone just in case someone out there was looking for a last minute gift for, oh I don't know, their girlfriend. : )
I really love the mini box. It would be so awesome to get a cupcake or some chocolate in one of those things complete with a tiny card saying "I Wuv U".
I ended up only using one of the boxes to give to my Uncle. I whipped up half a batch of gluten free macaroons, ate most of them, then put the rest into a bag and tossed it into the box with his favourite chocolate bar and a can of coffee from the Korean market (pictures coming soon).
Happy Valentines Day everyone!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment