Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Delicious Sweet Cinnamon CheeCha Puffs

Ahh, I feel so relieved. Yesterday I woke up early so that I could write an exam (yet another reason to dislike Monday) at the university, and now I'm beginning to feel all the tension I acquired during the weekend just slip away. The only thing keeping me from jumping up and down and singing along to happy music is the knowledge that I still have two more exams left to write.
But in the mean time, I discovered an amazing snack. Remember when I first posted about CheeCha Puffs? They're still one of my favourite snacks that I turn to when I need something salty that isn't as bad for me as chips, and when I was grocery shopping on Saturday, I discovered they had a new flavour out. Sweet Cinnamon! I was a little wary at first, but because I enjoyed the Luscious Lime flavour so much before, I decided that these were worth a try.
Wow, all I can say is that these remind me so much of those mini donuts covered in cinnamon and sugar that I ate at The Forks.
So needless to say, the bag did not last long. Granted, I was studying all weekend so that may have had something to do with the speed at which they disappeared. : )
If you see CheeCha Puffs in your store (so far I've seen them at Superstore and Sobeys), then you are one lucky duck! Give them a try because they're really good and a great snack to have when you're watching your waistband.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love this. Very creative and so inviting. Excellent recipe.

    ReplyDelete