Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Single Serving Easy Fudge

Every once in a while I stumble upon a post showing a recipe to make a cake in a cup, or a two minute brownie in a mug, or even a muffin in a mug. So I thought, wouldn't it be so easy to do the same for easy fudge? Easy fudge is made by combining melted chocolate with sweetened condensed milk to get that fudgey texture without the hassle of heating sugar and watching a thermometer. Of course, nothing is quite like good old fashioned fudge, but this stuff is still delicious and is easy to make for just one person, using just one bowl.

Single Serving Easy Fudge
-3 squares of the chocolate of your choice (around 30 grams)
-1 tbsp of sweetened condensed milk
-1 tsp of coconut oil

Melt the chocolate in the microwave in a microwave safe bowl, removing from the heat every 30 seconds to stir. Then add your sweetened condensed milk and oil, and stir till combined. The more you stir, the thicker it will get. Flatten the mixture in the bowl as best as you can, and then put it into the fridge for 10 minutes to harden. Enjoy with a spoon. : )
The mixture after adding the condensed milk and oil.
The thickened mixture about to go into the fridge.
What can I say? Sometimes the greatest things in life are the simplest and easiest.
This was so easy to make and literally just took me a few minutes to toss together. Plus, you can add things to suit your preference and to spice up your fudge, such as a handful of chopped nuts, some toasted coconut on top, or maybe even some instant coffee or extracts like mint or orange!
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Oh this was bad for me to see. I have a weakness for chocolate and just love fudge. But being a small house (2) a pan of fudge is only made at the holidays when lots of friends and family are over. tsktsk....I must forget all about this to save my hips. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a mouthwatering recipe. Goodness me, this is heaven!! Better not look to much at the screen XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yum! I should not have looked at this when I'm hungry. I want to make a batch now and skip dinner! *hah*

    ReplyDelete