Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Virtual Vegetarian and Vegan Potluck!

I have some exciting news for everyone. A little while ago, Courtney from The Fig Tree had the wonderful idea of holding an on-line virtual potluck.  A group was formed and each blogger was asked to create a vegetarian or vegan dish, post about it, and then provide links of all the dishes people had "brought" to the potluck. 
Yesterday I posted the recipe for the vegan dessert I had made, Vegan Chocolate and Banana Rolled Oat Bites. Here is what everyone else brought!
Big Bertha Veggie Burgers from Peaches and Cream.
Strawberry Rhubarb Coconut Crumb Bars from Sunday Morning Banana Pancakes.
Avocado Potato Salad from Vanilla & Spice.
Super Green Salad With Strawberries from The Vegan Chickpea
Stuffed Bell Peppers from Fork and Beans. 
Broccoflower Guacamole from Flavour.
Peaches and Cream Parfaits from Will Cook for Friends. 
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. amazing display!! The photography is also very good. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one delicious potluck! I wish I could sample everything. BTW way I wanted to let u know I nominated you for an award =) come by to get your badge. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete