Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Speaking En Francais in Toronto: Part 3, Fudge Factory

In my last post I mentioned that Niagara Falls was surrounded by what looked like a permanent carnival containing rides, snack stalls, and small shops. One of those shops I ended up walking into was the Fudge Factory. Inside, the place looked really nice and very similar to a Rocky Mountain Chocolate Shop, but with more fudge flavours and no ice cream to sell.
And now all the different flavours of fudge!
At the shop they have a deal where if you buy three slices of fudge, you get one free, so I bought the rocky road, the turtle, the mint chocolate, and the orange chocolate. Then today, while some other students and I practised our French oral presentations for tomorrow, we cut up my slice of mint chocolate fudge and oh my gosh, was it good! : ) 

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. OMG! So many nice cakes and sweeties. A joy to the eyes. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!!! which fudge did you like best?

    ReplyDelete