Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Return of the Amazing Manitoba Food Bloggers Events

Well I hate to say this, but summer has almost reached its end. However, with the ending of summer comes the return of all the wonderful food bloggers from their vacations to far-away lands with their exotic fruits. And with the return of all the wonderful food bloggers comes the return of the monthly Manitoba Food Bloggers events. Yay!
The next event is scheduled for September 25th and will be taking place at Segovia Tapas Bar & Restaurant, located in Osborne Village. Oh gosh, I just love Osborne Village. Perhaps some of you may remember the wonderful festivities I spoke of that took place there on Canada Day.
Anyways, back to the event. Here's a short description that was given in the event details,

"It's time for tapas! And when I hear tapas, I think of Segovia Tapas Bar & Restaurant. And that's exactly where we're headed. Join us Tuesday, September 25 for an evening in the dining room, lounge and on the patio at this Osborne Village eatery." [source]

I don't know about you, but that definitely makes me want to go...which is exactly what I'm going to do. : )
So if you are a blogger who writes about food, a foodie who loves to talk about food, or a person who has ever eaten a meal, I hope to see you at Segovia Tapas Bar & Restaurant on September 25th. Here's the link where you can buy a ticket. In the mean time, I'll be looking at the restaurant's menu and trying not to die of dehydration from all the drooling.
Pin It

1 comment: